The best private soccer complex in the East Valley
Since this is a private facility, our fields are available without any outside restrictions. We have 8 beautiful, sand-based fields, customized training walls for individual development, and a huge covered ramada for spectators.
12347 S. Sossaman Road, Mesa, Arizona 85212
For Field Availability and reservations contact:
- If soccer balls are propelled over north fence, into adjacent property owners’ property; Licensee must call 480-546-6474 to retrieve ball and not retrieve ball by entering the property over the fence.
- Movement of goals may only occur with permission of Santos staff; by moving handle from back of goal to front; to lift goal above wheels.
- Staking of equipment is allowed only if prior approval from complex staff is received. Otherwise sandbags must be used.
- Licensee’s group is required to set and clean up all items brought onto property. It is the responsibility of the licensee to leave the space in the condition it was found.
- Trash and recycle items must be placed in proper receptacles.
- Parking permitted in designated areas. Speed in parking lot should not exceed 12 miles per hour or 5 miles per hour when pedestrians are present.
- Santos Complex may cancel a reservation due to rain/inclement weather to preserve field condition.
- Lightning: If lightning is within 5 miles of Santos Complex; play must be interrupted, and participants informed to shelter in vehicles. *Telephone 480-546-6474 to ensure field lights are off during lightning.
- Restrooms are on site and must be utilized by Licensee’s participants appropriately.
- Parking or driving on turf
- Parking or driving on sidewalk/asphalt path without written approval from Santos Complex
- Glass containers
- Dogs or other pets. Service animals only
- Alcohol/tobacco/vaping on property or in parking lots
- Chewing gum/seeds-nuts in shells (i.e. peanuts in the shell, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Negative language/profanity/aggressive behavior (Including display of poor sportsmanship)
- Food trucks without vendor insurance/approval
- Stakes longer than 6 inches penetrating the ground